For all inquieries: +31 6 24 166 379 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Most photographs on this site are available for purchase.
After studying architecture and photography in Amsterdam, Jochem spent his time in New York from 2008-2012, working both as an assistant and director of photography for photographer/director Ellen von Unwerth.
After returning to Amsterdam Jochem has been working on personal, editorial and commercial photography.
Editorial clients (selection): ADAC Magazine, Code Magazine, Elle, Esquire, Glamcult, Visionaire, Vrij Nederland
Commercial clients (selection): Accenture, Akzo Nobel, Antoine Peters, Dent de Man, Guess Jeans, Galet, Heineken, Holland Casino, John Galliano Parfums, K Karl Lagerfeld, Marlies Dekkers, MTV, NN Group, Nike, Nivea, Reebok, Starbucks, Vodafone, Welter Shelter
Personal work is part of several private and corporate collections
- The Returns - The Whole Series, Galerie Nasty Alice, Eindhoven, NL
- (Un)colored, A Midsummer Night's Dream, KYAS Art Salon, Amsterdam, NL (solo)
- The Returns - The Whole Series, Galerie Serieuze Zaken @ Kunstrai Amsterdam, NL
- The Returns - TheWhole Series, Meneer Malasch @ Rotterdam Contemporary, NL
- Rotterdam Backgrounds, Kaoru Yamamoto Art Salon @ Rotterdam Contemporary NL
- Denim Portraits, Bckspace Amsterdam, NL
- American Backgrounds, KYAS Art Salon, Amsterdam, NL
- Backgrounds, Galet Flagship Store, Paris, FR
- Colored - A Slide Selection, Kaoru Yamamoto Art Salon, Amsterdam, NL
- American Backgrounds, Houston Fine Art Fair, Houston, TX, USA
- The Returns, Hel Ved Gallery at Melkweg Gallery, Amsterdam, NL
- Celebrate Work, Melkweg Gallery, Amsterdam, NL
- American Backgrounds, Hel Ved Gallery at Urban Spree Gallery, Berlin, DE
- Denim Portraits, Amsterdam Denim Days, Amsterdam, NL (solo)
- American Backgrounds, Hel Ved Gallery, Amsterdam, NL